We are a rapidly growing team building mission critical software products supporting Joby Aviation’s vision to save 1 billion people an hour every day through electric powered flight. The Air Taxi Product Team builds & maintains the software service required to operationalize the Joby aircraft in a variety of contexts from aerial ridesharing to DOD logistics use cases. This role's work spans multiple areas including architecture, cloud infrastructure, networking, online data processing, reliability and more. The Air Taxi Software Tech Lead will be instrumental in driving Joby’s Air Taxi Software Team to revolutionize the transportation industry.
● You think about systems - their edge cases, failure modes and lifecycles
● You lead by example, establishing platform direction, patterns and best practices
● Have a strong aptitude for architecture
● Can debug complex problems across the entire stack
● Are hands on, expect to code 50-70% of the time
Pursuant to various local, state, and federal regulations, you must show proof of your full COVID-19 vaccination status prior to your start date. Exemption requests are available for bona fide religious and medical circumstances.